Created: Saturday, 29 December 2018
Last Updated: Friday, 16 August 2019
Published: Saturday, 29 December 2018
Contributed by ASD Webmaster
1 tbs butter, unsalted
1 pkg deli ham, chopped
15 grams onion, chopped
15 grams green pepper, chopped
2 large eggs, mixed
1 slice american cheese
1. Melt butter in small pan over medium heat.
2. Sauté onion and green pepper until soft, about 3 minutes. Add ham and cook an additional 1 or 2 minutes to warm it up.
3. Stir in eggs; cook until set.
4. Top with slice of cheese; remove from heat and cover.
5. Let sit 2-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serving size: Entire recipe (7.7 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat (68%) 273.02
% Daily Value
Total Fat 30.57g 47%
Saturated Fat 14.7g 73%
Cholesterol 448.34mg 149%
Sodium 1159.59mg 48%
Potassium 429.18mg 12%
Total Carbohydrates 4.94g 2%
Fiber 0.48g 2%
Protein 26.77g 54%