- Category: Cookbook
- Last Updated: Sunday, 03 June 2018
- Contributed by ASD Webmaster
1/2 lb lean ground beef
1 tbs butter, unsalted
1/2 small onion, chopped
1/2 tsp tomato paste
1 clove crushed garlic
1 cup beef broth
1/4 cup sour cream
1. Brown the ground beef in the butter on medium high heat.
2. Add onion and cook until tender; add garlic and cook for about one minute until fragrant.
3. Add tomato paste and beef broth.
4. Simmer on low heat about 30 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste; add sour cream and heat through.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat (56%) 152.6
Total Fat 17.2g
Saturated Fat 9.55g
Total Carbohydrates 3.26g