Last Updated: Saturday, 29 December 2018
Contributed by ASD Webmaster
1/2 lb lean ground beef
1 tbs butter, unsalted
1/2 small onion, chopped
1/2 tsp tomato paste
1 clove crushed garlic
1 cup beef broth
1/4 cup sour cream
1. Brown the ground beef in the butter on medium high heat.
2. Add onion and cook until tender; add garlic and cook for about one minute until fragrant.
3. Add tomato paste and beef broth.
4. Simmer on low heat about 30 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste; add sour cream and heat through.
Serving size: 1/2 of a recipe (6 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat (56%) 152.6
% Daily Value
Total Fat 17.2g 26%
Saturated Fat 9.55g 48%
Cholesterol 100.6mg 34%
Sodium 542.25mg 23%
Potassium 483.33mg 14%
Total Carbohydrates 3.26g 1%
Fiber 0.34g 1%
Protein 25.56g 51%
Recipe Type: Low-Carb, Main Dish, Meat
Serve over Cabbage noodles